Electricity network

Partille Energi Nät AB owns the power lines in Partille. We are responsible for the delivery of electricity to all houses, flats, companies, public facilities and other utilities in the municipality.

It’s important to deliver electricity safely and securely to you. That is why we invest, refurbish and structurally improve the electricity network to safeguard delivery of electricity every day. We want it to be good to live and work in Partille, so our electricity network tariffs are among the lowest in Sweden.

Partille Energi is replacing all electricity meters

From the autumn 2023 until the end of 2024, we will replace all electricity meters in Partille.
Our new electricity meter is the OMNIA® e-meter. It’s set up with several great features, such as a new customer interface, HAN (Home Area Network). It enables you to set up a connection to your smart home equipment. Thereby you can monitor and control your electricity use.

Electricity network contract and prices

Electricity network fee from 1 january 2024

Below you see prices for you as a private customer. All prices include 25% VAT. Energy tax will be added.

Prices from 1 january 2024Flat (16A) *Other residences: **
Subscription1 560 kr/år1 875 kr/år
Electricity transmission35,75 öre/kWh30,50 öre/kWh
Effect32,50 kr/kW

*Applies to a flat in an apartment building with at least three residences connected on a common service line where the main fuse is max 16A. The tariff is called ”Säkringsabonnemang Lägenhet” (”Fuse subscription for flat”) on your invoice.

** Other residences, max 63A main fuse. The tariff is called “Normaltariff – max 63A” on your invoice.

Energy tax 2024

You pay energy tax for your electricity use and the tax is levied on your electricity network invoice. From 1 January 2024, the energy tax is 53,50 öre/kWh.

Explanation of the different parts of the electricity network tariffs

The electricity network fee is divided into two or three parts, depending on the type of residence.

Subscription/Abonnemang – a fixed yearly fee paid by the customers which gives them access to the electricity network. The fee depends on the size of the main fuse.

Electricity transmission – a variable fee for the delivery of electricity through the electricity network. The fee you pay is based on how much electricity you use.

Effect – a variable fee for the maximal load of the electricity network’s capacity. The fee you pay is based on the highest consumption/specific hour each month (kW).

If you live in a flat in an apartment block with at least three flats connected to a common service line and a main fuse with a maximum effect of 16A, there will be no effect charge fee on your invoice.

To sign an electricity network contract

When you move, it is important that you sign a new electricity network agreement and cancel what is available for the home you are moving from. Each home has a specific facility ID that is tied to the property. The electricity network agreement is linked to this number and cannot be moved with it. Therefore, you must terminate your electricity network agreement when you move and sign a new one for your new home. If you move within Partille, you can do everything via forms under Customer Service here on our website. If you are moving from Partille municipality, it is important that you find out who the electricity network owner is in your new home. Remember that you need to notify us 14 days before you move for everything to work as it should. You will find the contract terms that apply to electricity network delivery to private individuals under Documents and forms

Länk till flyttformulär

Use of electricity and reading of the electricity meter

Information about remote reading

We usually read the meter through a signal over the electricity network (remote reading). When you get the invoice you are paying for your real electricity use, and you will avoid getting unexpected updated invoices. When you move you don’t need to read the meter yourself. The reading will reach us automatically.

Electricity network invoice

We normally invoice the electricity network fees every month. On your invoice from us, you can see overall statistics for your electricity use. On My Pages here on the web, there is more detailed information about your consumption, your contract and your invoices.

Do you suspect that someone else’s meter has been mistaken for yours?

If you feel your consumption is higher than what is reasonable, one explanation might be that your meter has been confused with a neighbour’s meter. When electricity meters are mistakenly confused for one another, there might be several reasons.

Possible reasons

  • The wrong label on both meter box and installation ID
  • Misconnections in the building.
  • Housings for electricity centrals (fuse boxes), which are removed during refurbishing, might be reinstalled incorrectly.
  • Incorrect information when moving flat, or similar.
  • If you live in an apartment block, the meter and the meter housing box are normally located in an electricity room or in a locked niche. Ask help of your house caretaker, landlord or someone with a key to the room. Together you can easily check the meter and figure out if there is something wrong.

This is a how you can check the installation:

  • Compare the information on the invoice about installation ID and meter number with the information on the meter itself.
  • Check if the meter number on the invoice corresponds with the label on the meter box.
  • Check that the flat number on your invoice corresponds with your flat number in your apartment block’s list of flats.
  • Turn off the main fuse (switch) on the meter box. Check that there is no electricity in your flat.

What is normal use of electricity for a household?

The normal consumption of household electricity in a detached house or a large flat is around 5 000 kWh/year, which is approximately divided as follows:

  • Laundry and drying, around 1 000 kWh
  • Washing up, around 350 kWh
  • Electrical appliances, around 850 kWh
  • Fridge, freezer, cool cupboard, around 1 000 kWh
  • Cooking, around 800 kWh
  • Lighting, around 1 000 kWh

In recent years people have more computers and electronic equipment, which has increased their electricity use at home. That is why it’s not uncommon for people to have a much higher level of household electricity consumption than the one above. In a detached or terraced house there is also the added energy consumption for heat and hot water. For a family, we can roughly estimate 5 000 kWh for hot water and 10 000–15 000 kWh for heating. Even here, there can be big differences. Several factors make a difference. For example the number of people living in the household, the size of the residence, the in-house temperature and if the house is well isolated.

Do you want to know more and get energy saving advice and tips on what you can do about this at home? Please fill in the energy calculation form Energikalkylen at the website of Energimyndigheten (the Swedish Energy Agency).


New connection

If you build your own new home or move into a house that does not yet have electricity, you will need to order a new permanent electricity connection. The first step is to contact an authorised electrician. The authorised electrician will send in an application via foranmalan.nu. In the first instance it’s the authorised electrician who deals with the electricity network company.

Prices for new connections 2024

When installing new electricity connections we follow the price model of Energimarknadsinspektionen (the Swedish Energy Market Inspectorate). The distance is measured as a straight line between the connection and the closest point of connection in the electricity network. The extra metre fee will only be charged on metres that exceed the lower range within each zone. You can always ask for a quote if you are not sure what the terms are in your case. All prices include VAT.

Connection with Service Fuse 1625A

16–250–199 metres50 000 kr
200–600 metres50 000 kr + 427,50 kr/meter
600–1200 metres221 000 kr + 1 012,50 kr/meter
1200-1800 metres828 500 kr + 593,75 kr/meter

(25 metres electricity cable 5x25N1XE and protective tubes are included. If you need more than 25 metres, extended length will be charged.)

Do you need more electricity?

We can make you an offer on all connections for service fuses from 35A or more, not dependent on distance. The cost of the electricity cable is added.

Other installation works

When extending to 3-phase3 125 kr
Add-on subscription3 000 kr

Information to electrical installers – Installatörswebben

It is you as an electrical installer who helps our customers when they want to connect to the electricity grid, make changes to their subscription or order other work that affects the electricity grid. Partille energi uses a web-based system for contacts with installers. This means that the companies themselves can easily register all the necessary information and also follow the entire matter.

From December 1, 2022, we have a new platform called Installatörswebben.

Do this

  1. Register using the form below.
  2. You will receive a confirmation of your registration.
  3. An email is sent with login details.
  4. Log in with the password you received in the email and register your installation case.
  5. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.


    Registrering Installatörswebben

    * Obligatoriska uppgifter

    Skyddas av reCAPTCHA.
    Integritet - Villkor

    More information

    Partille Energi uses a web based system for contacts with all electricians. The site is foranmalan.nu, where the electrician can register all necessary information, and where they also track the case. NOTE! In case of pre-registration in Partille, please choose Partille Energi Nät AB under the tab ”network owner” (nätägare).

    Do this

    1. Go to foranmalan.nu and choose ”Skapa konto” (Create account).
    2. Register you account details.
    3. An e-mail will be sent to you with your login information.
    4. Login with the password you were sent in the e-mail and register your business details, together with the personal details of the individuals who will have the right to use the system. After this, the pre-registration (föranmälan) will be ready to use.
    5. If you need further information, please contact our Customer Service by e-mail or phone.

    Link to foranmalan.nu

    Taking down a meter

    If you want to cancel a subscription altogether and take down the meter, we ask you to contract an authorised electrician, who can carry out the pre-registration and completion registration of the work with us. This might be the case if you are planning to refurbish a house where a meter is installed, or if the house is going to be demolished.

    Excavating, building and ordering temporary electricity

    If you plan to do any excavating and digging, it’s important that you order a localization of cables (kabelanvisning) in the ground where you will be excavating. In this way you will avoid to cause power outages and cutting off cables by mistake.

    Cable and pipe localization through ledningskollen.se

    All localization of pipes and cables must be ordered at least 5 days before you begin excavating. This is easily done through ledningskollen.se. After you have placed your order, our supplier Geomatikk will identify and mark the localizations of the pipes and cables you have identified, through the account you have created.

    Ledningskollen.se is a free web service managed by Post och telestyrelsen, PTS (the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority), where many of the cable owners are affiliated.

    Keep in mind! You are always responsible for any damage caused by the excavating.  

    Link to ledningskollen.se

    Temporary electricity connection

    You might need a temporary electricity connection, also called work site connection, to get electricity to a building or a facility during the construction period. All prices on this page include VAT. Energy tax will be added. Prices for temporary facilities with a main fuse higher than 63A are listed under Electricity network for businesses.

    Price list for temporary subscriptions (work site connections) from 1 january 2024

    Connection cost (one-off cost)
    25A–63A2750 kr
    Day-to-day fees
    Subscription cost1875 kr/år
    Electricity transmission30,50 öre/kWh
    Effect fee32,50 kr/kW

    You order a temporary connection from an authorised electrician, who will make a pre-registration (föranmälan) and a completion registration (färdiganmälan) to us in the same way as when they register a new connection.

    Solar panels on the roof of detached houses

    Independent electricity production

    Would you like to install solar panels on your house and start producing renewable energy? It is a good investment for the environment and you will also have the possibility to earn money on your production.

    Remuneration for your electricity  transmission

    If you have an electricity network agreement with us and you have installed a photovoltaic system, we will replace your electricity meter free of charge with one that can measure both consumption and production. If the power of the photovoltaic system is at most 43.5 kW and the main fuse is a maximum of 63 A , the input is free of charge. You also receive compensation from us for your transmission of electricity, so-called network benefit.

    Transfer compensation from February 2023

    Transmission (network advantage) incl. VAT8,75 öre/kWh
    Transmission (network advantage) excl. VAT*
    *Read more in the “tax regulation” section
    7,00 öre/kWh

    Selling the surplus production It’s possible for you to sell your overproduction of electricity to a electricity supplier. It is also possible for you to sell the guarantees of origin earned by production from renewable sources to the electricity supplier.

    Tax regulations

    If the plant’s effect is less than 500 kW, you do not need to pay any energy tax on your production.

    You can get tax relief for the electricity you deliver to the network.

    You will not have to register for VAT, provided you do not sell electricity and other goods or services for more than 80 000 SEK/year excl. VAT. If you are not VAT-registered, the network advantage compensation you get from us will be exclusive of VAT.

    More information

    Find more information on Solelportalen, a platform for solar energy at the Energimyndigheten (Swedish Energy Agency). You will also find independent practical guidance about installing solar panel plants.

    Learn more at the Swedish Tax Agency website where you will find information on the tax regulations and calculations for various scenarios.

    Latest news

    All news →