Do I have to sign an electricity contract?

If the electricity is not included in your rent, you will have to sign two contracts: one contract with the electricity network operator (elnätsavtal) and another with the electricity supply company (elhandelsavtal). If you are moving into a residence or facility in Partille, then Partille Energi Nät AB is your electricity network operator. However, you are free to decide which supply company you would like to buy electricity from.

If you don’t make a choice, you will automatically receive electricity from Göteborg Energi Din El AB.

Latest news

All news →