Moving to a flat, what do I need to think about?

Sometimes electricity is included in the rent. If not, you will have to register the move with us at Partille Energi, so we can start the electricity network contract from the day you move in. If you had an electricity network contract in your former home you must cancel it. You also need to sign an electricity supply contract with an electricity supply trading company, if you do not have a contract you can take with you. If you don’t make a choice, you will automatically receive electricity from the electricity trading company Göteborg Energi Din El AB.

Latest news

All news →